Ten Healthiest Tips for Starting Your Day Right
1. After sleeping and resting for 6 to 8 hours, it is time to improve your body activities. Do those things that accelerate a smooth blood flow. Walk across your home.
Take a large glass of water to enhance your health
Try to sit on a floor, and stretch for health. Stretch your legs, torso, back, legs, and arms.
2. Meditation for a joyful mind
When you wake up from your bed daily, sit on the floor, and stretch your legs.
Close your two eyes, place your two hands on your knees, and practice breathing exercise.
Accept those thoughts that rush to your mind, release and acknowledge them as they come to your mind.
Concentrate on your breath. It has to be a deep breath in and breath out, do them on the count of three.
When you are looking for direction, ask questions about those goals you seek. The answer may not come immediately, but you would find the answers in the course of the day.
3. Brush, wash, and shower your body
Avoid making your thoughts wander about. Just concentrate on your daily routines and, not be bothered about what the day will turn out to be.
4. Put down what you want to do for the day
After spending two-minute intervals writing down what you want to achieve for the day, spend the following minutes writing down whatever comes to your mind. It has to do with the things you want to achieve for the day.
After two minutes, look again, at what you have written and compare them with your goal. Thirty minutes are okay for this.
5. For the next hour, skip, walk, dance, and jump around. This will help you, as it releases those endorphins inside you. This makes you productive and happy for the day.
Research has indicated that morning exercises set the tone for a healthy day. Never ignore your morning exercise.
6. Take heavy quantities of green smoothie
Nutrition should be part of your daily menu every morning. This revs your metabolism and helps your brain.
Prepare veggies and fresh fruits. You can try something like a smoothie mixed with oranges, apples, spinach and ginger, as well as apple juice and mango.
7. Consume protein
Protein is essential, because it restores your muscles, keeps you full, and enhances your brain. This prevents overeating in the morning. Meditation and super food help you a lot.
Your first meal every morning should be food served with eggs and low-fat cheese, Greek yogurt, seeds, beans as well as peanut and so on. Where it is a smoothie, garnish it with protein powder.
8. Sit down, breathe, and stay for at least five minutes. This makes you positive and alert.
9. Think of your body achieving a lot successfully and effortlessly
10. To achieve your daily tasks effortlessly, review each plan in your mind. Plan your daily routines; think about the presentation you would make, and concentrate on positive things alone.
As the day goes by, watch and see the way things turned out.